The Signature Series Pour-Over™ Coffeemaker is an elegant interpretation of the ORIGINAL Pour-Over™ Coffeemaker that Melitta's founder, Melitta Bentz, invented over 100 years ago. His mission was to brew a rich, flavorful cup of coffee without bitterness or mess.
- Uses #4 cone coffee filters
- High-quality porcelain with white interior and metallic gunmetal exterior finish
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
- A medium-size drip opening provides a consistent brew and eliminates risk of bitterness.
- A ring underneath drip opening that directs coffee flow into mug and prevents runoff.
- Full-height ridges within cone provide optimal flavor extraction.
- Two viewing holes prevent overflow.
- Includes a starter pack of #4 Melitta cone coffee filters.
Steps to brewing your own pour-over coffee:
1. Fold the seams of the Melitta filter and place in Melitta cone pour-over brewer. Place pour-over on top of a mug or jar.
2. Scoop in finely ground coffee. The fresher the coffee the better.
3. Start with fresh, cool water. Heat the water to just below a boil.
4. Pour the water in a swirling motion to fully saturate the grounds and create agitation for optimal extraction. The slower the water is poured, the bolder and more developed the cup will be.
5. Enjoy your handcrafted cup of coffee!